TOYOPUC peripheral equipment
- The model TOYOPUC PC1 to the newest model TOYOPUC PC10/PC3J, and TOYOPUC MX, PCk …“ from a control design up to maintenance” … it supports.
- The all-in-one of TOYOPUC GL1, Hellowin and the CAD conversion function was carried out to PCwin.
- PCwin is a programming tool which is conformity with the SFC programming language and FBD (Function Block Diagram) specified by IEC61131-3 (Option 1 is necessary for using FBD )
- The SFC is a programming language which expresses simply a series of production processes by means of various kinds of graphic objects.
- The conventional LD (ladder) programming does not present a clea“r operation and progress at each process of an equipment.” The PCwin presents visually them with flow charts.
- Limited-to-LD (ladder) programming is also available.
- Editing of FB library can be limited to an authorized person. (Option: Security tool)
- Printing list of the CAD drawing style is enabled. (Option 2)
- I/O diagram function which was impossible without CAD is available (only when using PC10G/PC3JG).
|P2||○||－||－||－||○||－||○(When mounting EX board)||－|
|P3||○||－||－||－||○||－||○(When mounting EX board)||－|
- You can start the peripheral devices by selecting two tools, i.e., the PCwin-Safe and PCwin-Safe-J.
- The two tools are the same in oerability.
- The tools are provided as upgraded versions of conventional PCwin-Safe.
- The tools are equipped with a user support function.