Machining CentersHorizontal spindle machining centers
Basic model applicable to a wide-range of purpose
- Fast traverse speeds and instant acceleration: 60 m/min at 9.8 m/sec2（1.0 G）
- The positioning accuracy of each axis is improved by measuring the displacement amount using a ball screw thermo displacement sensor and compensating the numeric value.
- ATC time (Chip to Chip) is a 2.7 s. quick tool change at BT#40.High speed of 3.7 s. even at BT#50
- Table index time is 2.0 s. (90°index) even with an 800 kg loading mass on the table.
- High rigidity cylindrical roller guides are used for each axis feed. In comparison to ball guides, static rigidity is 2.7 times greater and damping time is 1/3 the amount.
- The design of a center trough that makes it possible to deal with chip disposal directly beneath the cutting point.
|Rapid feed rate（X、Y、Z-axis）||
|Spindle noses taper||
|Number of holdings tool ATC||
[ ]Shows optional specifications.