Stable dimensional change from initial workpiece -Structure minimizing thermal
- Thermal displacement is suppressed by cooling heat generating components such as the wheelhead, workhead and motor.
- Compensation not required due to stable dimensional change from cold start.
Low vibration technology produced utilizing JTEKT overhaul engineering to enable high class grinding
- Achieves high accuracy and low vibration rotation by balancing motor parts.
This reduces wheelhead vibration by 70% and achieves a high quality grinding surface (mirror grinding).
Equipped with a coolant unit for grinding high accuracy parts. *optional specification
- Clean coolant is supplied to the machine through the removal of minute chips that conventional units are unable to eliminate.
- Clean coolant enables the grinding of parts that require high accuracy (surface grade).